PE Related Job/Internships in Chico
Chico State Opportunities
- BE:WEL: The mission of the BE:WEL Program is to provide an opportunity for individuals with disabilities to take personal responsibility for their well-being in an accessible supportive environment.
- Camp Adventure: Work with kids at military installations around the world.
- CAVE: CAVE's mission is to provide Chico State students with meaningful volunteer opportunities, to develop student leaders, and to service a broad base of community needs. Our philosophy is that the community should be a classroom for hands-on learning, and our motto is "Life is for Learning."
- Child Lab Participation: University students observe and participate with children regularly and are an integral part of the program.
- KIDS:PLAY: The mission of the Kids Integrated Development of Skills: Parental Leadership and Advocacy for Youth (KIDS:PLAY) is to involve children in physical activity and social interaction. Our goal is to develop and enhance motor skills, improve self-esteem and create new learning experiences.
- KINE 207: Become a Teacher's Assistant for KINE 306, KINE 308, and KINE 410. Must have taken the course already and have instructor approval.
- KINE 589: Become an intern for the INSPIRE program. Must have instructor approval.
- Recreational Sports: They have programs for sport officials, event supervisors, and camp counselors.
- Boys and Girls Clubs (North Valley): Depending on your location we offer volunteer opportunities in Chico, Paradise, Magalia, and Oroville in the areas of tutoring, mentoring, coaching, special events, programming assistance, administrative support and more!
- CARD: Volunteers can help at special events, work with teens, or even coach youth sports.
- Chico Country Day School: Afterschool program that runs 2:00 to 5:30 Monday through Thursday and 12:40 to 5:30 on Fridays. ASP staff generally work a shift from 2 to 3.5 hours long with a minimum of 3 days per week. Interested students may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 530-895-2650 ext. 218.
- EdJoin: Search engine for teaching jobs by state.
- Local Lunch Leagues: Contact local schools and ask if they would like help with before and after school programs, lunch leagues, and/or interscholastic sports.
- YMCA Oroville: Paid camp counselor positions available during the summer.
- Water Sprites Swim School: We are currently looking for swim teachers and office assistants. No swim teaching experience is necessary as everyone is required to complete our intensive mentored training program.