The PETE club is for students who are preparing to become teachers of K-12 physical education. The club’s mission is to promote professionalism, professional development, collegiality, and friendship. Through active and social club meetings we raise funds to attend state and national conferences, provide community service, advocate for quality physical education, help each other succeed in the PETE major, and build lifelong friendships and professional partnerships.
- Q.P.E. Advocacy: Promoting quality physical education in our community through the documentary No Excuses!.
- Professional Development Opportunities: Engaging in club events and attending state/national conferences.
- Cohort Bonding and Support: Attending club meetings and participating in PETE Sports Day.
- Community Service: Hosting the Dance Night fundraiser.
PETE Club Officers
PETE Club Gear
Dri-Fit T-Shirts: $10
To order: Email TBD
Dry-fit Polos: $25
To order: Contact North State Screen Printing
PETE Club Materials (upload documents)
- Flyer/announcement template for upcoming event (create and upload)
- Flyer/announcement template for conference (create and upload)
- Flyer/announcement template for meetings (create and upload)